Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Earlier Start


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Well, Joshua you made it all the way to 3am this morning before you woke from your crib crying!  For some reason you haven't made it past that time in a while.  Daddy picked you up and you noodled into our bed and fell asleep.  :-P

Grace, you also kept me up all night.  :-P  You didn't want me to put you down or else you would wake right up.  I finally got you to sleep early this morning, but I didn't get to rest much since Joshua woke up soon after.  

Daddy moved Joshua into the play room at 7:30am since I was in there nursing Grace.  Joshua, you haven't woken up that early in a while, so I guessed you would take an earlier nap for us.  You kept rubbing your eyes all morning but kept fighting going back to sleep.

Penny got here around 9am.  She played with Joshua and Grace and helped to entertain Joshua whenever I had to nurse Grace.  Today was a beautiful day, so Penny took Joshua to the park before lunch.  :-)

Oh, I almost forgot, Joshua, you spilled your sippy cup this morning all over the couch!  So, I ended up doing two loads of laundry and throwing the couch cover in there.  Good thing we don't have any 'nice' or 'expensive' things/furniture in this house!  ;-)

I also did two more thank you cards.  One was for the blanket that Grace got and the other was for a friend who got both of you all something over the weekend.  I think I used up all the remaining thank you cards.  :-P

I moved our second play pen bassinet into the play room for Grace to use.  Now, I can put her down to nap in there as Joshua play or practice our walking.  Also, I placed a box under a window sill of the play room so Joshua can look out the window at our neighbor's dog.  He likes to look out there and see the dog and birds.  :-)

Joshua, you took a nice nap after lunch.  Penny rocked you and you fell asleep on her.  She moved you into the crib and you slept for about 2.5 hours!  Penny then left at 1pm once she knew you were going to stay sleeping in there.  Grace, I had to nurse you in that time, but then I was able to rest for about 30 minutes.  :-)  Woo hoo! 

We all played upstairs until daddy got home.  Before he got home, Grandpa Jim came over after work to take our cardboard.  We still had cardboard on our porch from when we got carpet remnants.  He had to cut them in order for them to fit in the truck.  Then, he came inside and visited with us for about 30 minutes.  Daddy came home shortly after and we made some dinner together.  

This evening we all relaxed in the play room.  Joshua, you're getting a little better at being gentle with Grace, though I can tell you want to play with her.  Grace, I think you're getting more use to Joshua's loud toys.  ;-)

Oh, almost forgot .... I made an appointment for some haircuts!  Joshua, you and I have an appointment next week.  This will be your first haircut!  I wonder how you'll react.  ;-)  I don't even remember the last time I've gotten a haircut .... perhaps before Joshua was born!  :-P

Penny will come over again tomorrow morning to help out a little.  Tomorrow is suppose to be a pretty day so I'm sure Joshua will go to the park again.  Grace, you and I don't get out much .... except to the mailbox.  ;-)  But, you've never complained.  :-)

Sleep tight little miracles!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment