Thursday, May 31, 2012

Three Babysitters


Dearest Angels~

You two both slept in your own beds all night!  Woo hoo!  Way to go you two!

You all had a slew of visitors come by today.  Penny had to go to a funeral this morning so Aunt Katie and Uncle Brennan came over to watch you two while she was gone.   The four of you all had fun playing together, but you two apparently put up a fight with nap time.  You two were finally going down when Penny was returning. 

Today was a hot day.  At one point, you two were able to play in the water table with your bathing suits on.  I'm sure that cooled you all off.  

I was home early .... around 6:15pm.  We played this evening and then you two had baths. 

Tomorrow's another work day for me, so you two will have daddy day.  I'll come home as soon as I can little ones!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment