Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rain To Sun

Dearest Gifts~

What a rainy morning!  It poured on my way to work this morning.  :-P  We had some extra playtime this morning since I didn't have to be at work until 9am.  Since the new operatory chairs were installed yesterday, we had a meeting this morning as the assistants restocked the rooms. 

It ended up turning into a sunny day this afternoon.  So, you two got to have some outdoor play with Penny.  You two also had some art time.  Penny got you two some new finger paints with stamps and I came home to some beautiful artwork from you all.  :-)

I was home a little late .... it was around 6:40pm.  You two were both eating some applesauce.  I had some of the pot roast.  I started the crock pot before leaving for work this morning and it was good!  :-)

Daddy played the guitar for you all this evening and then you all had some art time with crayons before bed. 

Joshua, you messed with your diaper and peed all over yourself and the bed this evening.  Ugh.  Our best investment has been the vinyl mattress protector on your bed!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment