Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Heavy Rain

Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you woke up at 3am and couldn't stop coughing.  In fact, you almost threw up!  Ugh.  I felt so bad for you little man .... are you coming down with something?

We had a huge rain storm around 5pm.  I was still at work since we see patients up to 6pm.  But, we had a good soaking outside!  I'm sure the trees and grass needed it.  Luckily it let up some and I didn't have to drive home in the down pour!  But, it did make the evening nice and cool!  ;-)

According to Penny, everyone 'ate, pooped, and slept' for her just fine.  :-)  You all also had fun together.  You two apparently had some nice outdoor play time before the rain came in.  I gave both of you all kisses when I got home .... that's always the high light of my wednesdays and thursdays.  ;-)

We relaxed and played this evening.  Then, we put you all down for bed.  Just when we thought you both were down, Joshua started to cough and cough.  Grace, you were sound asleep.  By 9:30pm, Joshua had coughed so much that he threw up.  Yuck!  I changed the sheets and pillow cases as daddy put you in the tub.  I gave you some tylenol .... I didn't know what would help.  Most of the vomit was liquid but it was more than saturday's episode (remember that?).  I don't know what to do at this point.  We see the feeding team again next week, so I've been writing down all the times you throw up.  And, we see Dr. Freeman (the GI doctor) at UNC on the 22nd.  I pray you feel better little man.  You went back to sleep once we got you settled, but you were still congested.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment