Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Voting


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you woke up crying and wandered into our room around 1am.  Joshua, you woke up coughing and coughing soon after.  :-P  I hope you two sleep a little better soon so we all can get one good night's sleep.  ;-P

We only had a little bit of playtime this morning before heading to the clubhouse to vote!  Today is the North Carolina primaries .... so you two got to see democracy at its finest.  ;-)  I had Joshua on my back in the carrier and Grace in the stroller.  Once we voted, we all got stickers.  Grace, you took all the stickers and played with them while Joshua was in speech therapy.  ;-)

Joshua, you did well with Kim again today.  You said your words with prompting, but she was able to start to decrease some of the verbal cues.  I'll try that at home, but I have a feeling I'll still need to prompt you for some things. 

We were home for lunch and play time.  I let you two run all around the house to stretch your legs before loading you all back in the car.  Joshua had a feeding appointment with Krista at Rex at 2pm.  Joshua, you ate all your yogurt, sweet potato/apricot mix, and a few bites of hotdog.  You did not eat my sweet potato that I mashed (was it too lumpy?) unless we mixed it with the Gerber purée.  And, like yesterday, you did not eat my mac and cheese.  I turned in your calorie sheet and you did gag some while there.  We're going to try to branch out laterally with puréed foods this week and really try to push you to take more so we can increase your calories.  At the end of the appointment, Krista was talking to you and she was so impressed with your words little man!  She saw a ton of improvement over the past two weeks with your words!  Woo hoo!

We were home by 3:30pm and you two had fallen asleep in the car.  I held Grace as she napped and put Joshua on a pillow.  ;-)

Daddy was home late from work .... it was almost 6:30pm.  We had dinner once he got here and then played on the front porch again .... we had another beautiful night!  ;-)

Tomorrow's another work day but Penny will be here to watch you two!  I'll come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment