Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Kisses



Dearest Gifts~

Joshua, you woke up coughing again around 2am.  By 3am Grace had woken up and noodled into our bed.  Joshua was still coughing, so daddy laid next to him and I stayed with Grace.  We were all tired when our work alarms went off this morning.  :-P

You all had fun with Penny again today.  You all played with blocks, play doh, and had more water play.  Also, Joshua, you're starting to say the word 'ball' independently.  :-)

When I walked in the door this evening from work, Joshua came up to me again and said 'hi mama' repeatedly!  My heart just melted!  You gave me a kiss little man and then Grace came up and gave me a kiss too!  So precious! 

We all played this evening and then went to bed early.  Everyone was tired from the morning wake up calls and I had a big headache .... ugh!  Can't wait to play tomorrow!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment