Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Deer


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you cried last night and ended up going to bed in our bed to sleep.  Little man, you ended up waking up at 3:30am coughing and coughing.  Daddy put you back to bed. 

Guess what we saw this morning during snack time .... a deer that was so close to the house it could touch our back deck!  It was so pretty!  Speaking of snack time, little lady, you did not eat your applesauce, but Joshua, you gobbled it all up!  :-)

Joshua, you had speech therapy this morning with Kim.  You imitated everything she was saying .... not perfect words, but you were doing sounds and inflections.  

We were home by lunch.  Grace, you ate your yogurt since you didn't eat the applesauce earlier.  You two helped me make my lunches for this week.  I have to cover the clinic on friday this week so I have a longer work week.  Daddy is watching you two on friday, so he has a shorter work week!  :-P  We're getting new chairs installed in our operatories at work (because of a grant), so the clinic is closed today.  Instead, the patients have been moved to friday and Dr. Rickert can't cover.  So, daddy took off so I could save the day.  ;-)

We only had a little bit of playtime before we headed out again to Rex Hospital to see Krista for Joshua's feeding therapy appointment.  You did well today man!  You ate half a hotdog, 4oz purée, and half a container (2oz) of yogurt.  Krista was impressed by your word imitation.  :-)

We were home by 3:30pm and did some laundry.  You two helped me prepare the crock pot for a pot roast tomorrow.  I'll start it before I leave for work in the morning. 

We had some leftovers for dinner.  Joshua, you surprised me and ate some of my corn on the cob!  I cut pieces off and you ate it right up!  Then, we played this evening!  

Tomorrow I'll come home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment