Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Squash


Dearest Blessings~

Little man .... you did it again.  At 3am this morning you got into a coughing fit and ended up throwing up.  :-P  Daddy and I cleaned the bed, and you, and put you back to sleep.  I hope this is just something temporary, like allergies, and not something serious. 

Penny was here today to watch you two as daddy and I were at work.  She took you both to the park for some outdoor play time.  :-)

I was home by 6:30pm.  You two gave me kisses as I came through the door!  You all always know how to make my day better and brighter!  :-)

Daddy cooked a spaghetti squash for Joshua to try.  Hummm .... didn't go so well.  We'll keep trying different things to see what you'll like.

This evening we played.  Penny won't be here tomorrow so you two will have a daddy day!  I'm come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment