Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big Kisses


Dearest Blessings~

Little lady, you were up again at 5am this morning all congested.  You fell back asleep next to me in bed, but it wasn't that much later our work alarms went off.

You two had fun with Penny today.  You all went to the park and played in the water table.  It's been warmer recently so we some sunscreen for you two to wear.  In the afternoon though we had a big rain storm .... we lost a few tree limbs in the backyard.  

Penny wrote down the funniest thing today that I have to share:

'Joshua had him a cougar at the park.  Long raven black hair pulled up in a long stylish ponytail, she was a doll.  Will be 3 in 2 months, an older woman.  Her name was Bridget.  He followed her around like a little puppy!'

Ha!  Funny! I guess we'll see if we run into Bridget in the future.  :-P

I got home around 6:30pm.  You two gave me big kisses when I walked in the door.  Daddy played the guitar for you all this evening and then you all had baths.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment