Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Multiple Appointments


Dearest Angels~

Joshua, you came coughing into our room around 1:30am this morning.  Daddy pulled you up into our bed.  I ended up going to Joshua's bed to get some sleep across from Grace since our room was too loud for me to fall back asleep.  :-P  Grace, you slept until 6:50am. 

Since you two woke up early today, we all had our breakfast, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and made my lunches for this week (pad Thai), and were back upstairs by 8am.  We had some play time and then headed to Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.

Joshua, you did well today.  We got more flash cards from Kim.  We were home by lunch and you two ate your applesauce for me.  Then, we packed up some food for Joshua's feeding team appointment in the afternoon.  We went upstairs and folded laundry and then played for a little bit.  By 1:15pm, we were on our way to Rex to see Krista.

Little man, you ate 4 oz yogurt with apple and sweet potato.  Then, you ate 3.5 oz of a new purée of pumpkin and banana.  Way to go!  We discussed your recent coughing in the night and throw up.  We see Dr. Freeman in one week (the GI doctor who did your endoscopy at UNC).  Krista was impressed with your speech therapy progress!  :-)

We were home by 3:30pm.  Joshua, you napped but Grace woke up as soon as I put her down.  So, she and I played until Joshua woke up.

Daddy got home early today!.  We all played after dinner.  You two also helped me clean the kitchen and downstairs before Penny gets here tomorrow.  Then, you both had baths.  Grace, you peed all over yourself once you were out of the tub.  :-P

Once you two were asleep, daddy headed out to a soccer game.  Joshua ended up coming into my room as I was on the laptop.  I pulled him into bed next to me and he fell asleep.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment