Friday, May 18, 2012

Poopy Day


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Ugh!  I hate being congested .... especially at night which seems to be the case for me recently.  :-P  Every time I lean back to sleep I get clogged and can't breathe.  I wonder if the same thing is happening to Joshua making him cough. 
 
Guess what we saw twice today that we haven't seen in a while .... our deer in the backyard!  This morning, we saw 4 deer walking around and this afternoon we saw 3!  They're so pretty and they weren't that far from the house!  :-)

We played a little until our meeting with Anna and a preschool representative.  Anna and Tabatha were here at 10am.  They discussed the transition process and referral from 'Early Intervention Program' (what Anna does) to the 'Preschool Program' (which Joshua will transition to once he's 3 years old).  They were here for about an hour.  I mostly talked with Tabatha as you two played with Anna.  ;-)  We're going to have more appointments and evaluations over the next couple of months to get things in order by the time Joshua turns 3 and is eligible for the program.

Once they left, we had some lunch.  Grace poo poo'd the purees, but Joshua ate yogurt for me.  Once everyone ate and the kitchen was cleaned up, we headed upstairs for some playtime.

I have to say that today has been a poopy day .... literally!  By lunch I had changed 5 poopy diapers and then Joshua had one more in the evening!  I'll have to ask daddy if you two pooped at all yesterday or were holding it all in for me today!  ;-)

You two were napping by 2pm.  But, little lady really fought it!  At one point she just stood there crying and crying .... but you could tell she was so tired!  I laid with you two for about an hour since I was tired too.  :-P

Once people were awake, I read to you two and then we worked on the letters of the alphabet.  Joshua is getting better at saying the letters after me.  Daddy was home late, but I had made a pizza for dinner already.  And, you two ate really well!  Joshua, you ate about 12 oz total of pureed fruit and veggies today!  Grace, I think you ate about 3/4 of a pizza slice by yourself just at dinner.  :-P

You two had baths again this evening.  You all love being in the bath tub.  However, Joshua cried and cried when it was done .... so much so that he made himself sick and threw up!  Not fun little man.  

Tomorrow's saturday and daddy and I are going to take you all down to the fair grounds for some fun!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment