Monday, May 14, 2012

Relaxing Day


Dearest Gifts~

Grace, you slept until 5:15am.  You woke up crying from your bed, so I put you in bed next to me and you fell right back to sleep.  Joshua, you got up at some point in the night, but I was so tired I didn't hear you!  Daddy ended up putting you back to bed.

After breakfast, you two helped me unload and reload the dishwasher.  Then, we did some laundry and played. 

Joshua, you had a speech therapy appointment with Kim at 11:30am.  You did well!  We're still working on words with two different consonant sounds.  And, we still have to prompt you.  You get frustrated at home, but I definitely see improvement.

We were home by lunch.  You two both had your pureed foods and then some crackers.  We came upstairs for some playtime and then Aunt Katie came over to visit.  You two were fighting nap time when she walked in .... my goodness!  Once you two were settled, we visited for a little before she had to go.  I continued to let you two nap as I finished some laundry.  I also turned the crock pot back on to reheat the leftovers from yesterday.  The pot roast turned out so good!  :-)

Once daddy was home, we all had dinner together.  You two pointed to the bath tub and so daddy gave you two a nice bath .... we stick you both in the tub together these days.  It's easier since you both want to get in anyway!  And, Joshua, you sure love to splash!  :-)

What a relaxing day!  Tomorrow we have two appointments .... another speech therapy and a feeding team appointment.  I'm sure you'll do fine in those.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment