Friday, May 4, 2012

Buttermilk Waffle



Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you woke up again coughing at 4am.  Grace, you woke up at 5:15am.  Daddy stayed with Joshua and I stayed with Grace.

Grace, you ate an entire buttermilk Eggo waffle this morning!  I was eating some and gave you a bite to see if you'd like it.  You ate an entire waffle!  We'll have to get more at the store this weekend.  Joshua, you ate one bite.  :-P

You two helped me with chores this morning.  We cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes.  We also swept and vacuumed the downstairs.  :-)

Anna came over this morning and had some paperwork for us to get Joshua started in the preschool screening process.  It was a quick visit, but you two had fun playing around while she was here.  Then we had snack time.  Once you two were content, I peeled and mashed a sweet potato for Joshua.  I added butter and whole milk for some extra calories.  We'll see if he likes it.  

You two took early naps.  I wasn't feeling well so I laid down next to you all.  Grace got up and started to play as Joshua kept sleeping.  She amused herself with her own mirror reflection, a rocking chair, and making noises with her tongue.  It was so cute.   :-)

We played outside late in the afternoon.  I put your bathing suits on and set up the water table in the front yard.  You all splashed around for an hour!  Well, Joshua, you really like to splash .... Grace splashed a little but also liked to wander around at the bushes.  :-P  Joshua was mad when we had to go back inside.  But, it was a hot day (mid 80s) .... so I only wanted you all out there for an hour.  

Once daddy got home we had dinner and then played the rest of the evening.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment