Thursday, May 17, 2012

Work Surprise


Dearest Miracles~

I was so congested last night .... yuck!  I must be coming down with something.  You two slept better though!  I woke with clogged ears, a sore throat, and a runny nose.  I took some medicine before heading to work today. 

You two were awake and eating breakfast with daddy as I was leaving.  So, I got to kiss you both!  Grace gave me a wave and a smile.  Joshua, you gave me a wave and a 'bye bye mommy' prompted by daddy!  ;-)

Penny called me on tuesday that one of her family members would be in the hospital today, so we told her to take off.  Daddy then took off and spent the day with you two!  He said you both ate well today, especially at lunch.  Mimi came over and you all went with her and daddy downtown to run some errands together.  Daddy said that both of you ate your applesauce at lunch and Joshua fed himself from the bowl with a spoon!  Way to go little man!

Since you all were out during lunch, daddy stopped at my work so you all could come in and see everyone!  What a nice surprise!  Everyone enjoyed seeing you all!  I helped bring you up the side door so we got to surprise the dental assistants Judy, Novelyn, and Hilsy .... the other dentist Dr. Rickert .... and the office administrator Samantha!  What fun!  Grace, you were quiet around everyone, but you smiled and waved.  Joshua, you babbled and even gave Hilsy a kiss!  ;-)

Once I got home I gave you two kisses!  You two gave Mimi her Mother's Day photo book, which she loved.  Later, daddy played the guitar for you two as I took a shower this evening.  Then, you two got baths.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment