Saturday, May 5, 2012

Multiple Throw Ups


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you never stayed in your bed last night, so you noodled into ours and slept there.  By 1am I heard Joshua coughing and coughing, so I went to lay down with him.  I tried to give him some water but he didn't drink anything.  Instead, he ended up throwing up all over himself and the bed.  Daddy put you in the tub little man as I changed all the bed sheets and pillows.  Grace then noodled out of our bed and started to cry.  This was not a good night/morning.  After Joshua got out of the tub, he wanted to go downstairs and of course Grace wanted to follow.  I think we were all sleeping again by 3am.  :-P

You two helped me with some chores this morning as daddy mowed the lawn.  Then he trimmed everyone's finger and toe nails.  I still can't believe how fast those things grow! 

Once people were ready for the day, we headed to Andy's Burgers for lunch for fun.  You two split a chicken strip meal, thought we had a little left over.  Then, we went to Target for our groceries.  Grace, you ate a cookie while there.  Joshua, you ate three cookies!  You also helped push the cart for us.  ;-)

We got home just in time to dodge the rain .... we had a thunderstorm!  We played as it rained.  You all ended up taking late naps.  Daddy and I fell asleep next to you all since we were all up this morning.  We all needed the extra sleep. 

We had dinner after, but Joshua apparently did not feel well .... he threw up again.  Ugh.  You two had baths right after .... Joshua's second bath of the day!  :-P

After baths, we put a movie on for you two.  Then, we all got ready for bed.  I hope Joshua feels better this evening.  We washed all the sheets, pillow cases, and pillows from early this morning.  So, there's a fresh bed in there for you little man .... I hope it stays that way.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment