Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Day Of Vacation


Dearest Miracles~

Well .... tomorrow I head back to work and Penny will be here.  That means today is the last day of my little vacation.  :-P  But, at least I only have to go in for two days .... we can play all day on friday!  Woo hoo!  ;-)

Grace, you slept in your bed all night until 6:45am!  Woo hoo!  Then you noodled into our bed and continued sleeping.  Joshua, you, on the other hand, woke at 1am congested and coughing.  Daddy put you back to bed but you stayed congested during the day.  Poor little man!

We had little time this morning to play.  Since Grace slept in more than usual, I rushed a little to get you all out the door and on the road for Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.  You had a good appointment little man.  You initiated 'bye bye mommy' by yourself in the waiting room and said 'bye bye' to Kim when the appointment was over!  Way to go!  ;-)

We made a quick Target trip after Joshua's appointment.  I initially wanted to go before the appointment, but again, Grace slept in.  ;-) 

We were home by lunch.  We had some downstairs playtime and then headed upstairs by 1pm.  You two were napping by 2pm.  And, you two were both awake and playing by 3:45pm.  ;-)

Daddy was home for dinner.  We cooked more food for you two for when we're at work the next two days, cleaned the kitchen, and ran dishes to get ready for Penny tomorrow.

You two had some playtime upstairs afterward.  Daddy played the guitar for you two as I took a shower.  Daddy left for a soccer game at 7:45pm.  I had everyone in bed with the ladybug nightlight on, teeth brushed, pajamas on, and fresh diapers by 8:50pm .... not bad for by myself.   ;-)  You were both sleeping by 9:30pm, though Joshua was very congested.  Daddy got home by 10pm.

I'll come home as fast as I can tomorrow!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment