Thursday, May 10, 2012

Art Work


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Poor little man .... at 3am you coughed and coughed so much that you threw up all over the bed .... again!  Daddy and I changed everything so you could go back to sleep.  Needless to say we were both exhausted at work.  :-P  On a lighter note, Grace stayed sleeping in her toddler bed all night long!  Woo hoo!  ;-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  You had some outdoor fun at the water table.  And, you had some art time.  I came home to some wonderful 'Happy Mother's Day' crayon designs!  They're beautiful!  Also, Penny left a little glass figurine for me for Mother's Day.  It's a little boy and a little girl and it reminded her of you two!  I put it on our fireplace mantel. 

I got home a little before 7pm.  I gave you two kisses when home!  This evening we all played together.  You two had fun with blocks and crayons.  

Tomorrow is friday .... woo hoo!  I can't wait to play all day with you two!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment