Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hi Mommy


Dearest Angels~

Joshua, you were so congested last night.  I didn't sleep well since I heard him and was worried about him.  Daddy ended up stayed with you all night little man.  Grace, you did well in your toddlerbed and didn't get out until 6:30am.  

Vacation was over, so I had to head to work today.  I missed you two and was so glad to see your smiling faces when I got home!  When I walked in the door, Joshua came up to me and said, 'Hi mommy' over and over again!  It was so precious!  :-)

Today was a hot day so you all had some play time with Penny outside with the 'water table.'  Joshua, you also made an impressive block tower by yourself today!  Penny took a picture and sent it to me at work .... wow!

This evening we all relaxed.  Tomorrow is another work day, but then we have all day friday to play!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment