Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bites


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you woke up crying and noodled into our bed at 5:15am.  Joshua, you slept in your bed all night!  But, you woke up congested and coughing. 

You two played downstairs after breakfast .... unfortunately, we weren't organized enough to make it to church so we just relaxed. 

By mid morning, you two played with blocks upstairs with me as daddy worked on the downstairs bathroom some.  He sanded the walls down and patched some holes.  We still need to prime it and then we can paint it. 

Joshua, you surprisingly ate a big lunch for us.  You ate 1 and 1/3 hotdogs, 4 oz yogurt, and french fries.  Whoa!  I guess you're feeling better than yesterday! 

We all played downstairs after lunch.  You two fought naps so I made a homemade mac and cheese casserole.  I found a recipe in a cookbook that I have so I wanted to try it for you two.  :-)

Joshua, you bit Grace twice today!  You got a pop on the bottom and time out.  You really need to learn not to bite.  

You two took very late naps .... it was around 5:30pm since you all fought it!  Mimi and Grandpa Mike came over for dinner.  Joshua, you were still napping when they got here but Grace was awake.  The brought a pizza.  Joshua, you didn't eat any solid food.  So frustrating!  Grace, you ate some pizza and some mac and cheese. 

We all walked up to the park afterward .... it was such a beautiful evening.  You two had fun in the sandbox, swings, and slides.  You two both got baths after.  I noticed after bath time that Grace had bit Joshua too!  I gave her a tiny pop on her bottom too, just to be fair.  :-P

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment