Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bird House

Dearest Gifts~

I was so congested last night.  Poo!  I got little sleep and was up every two hours with a runny nose, sore throat, and hurting sinuses.  Yuck.  I wonder if something is going around and that's why Joshua has been coughing a lot too?  Speaking of whom, you woke up at 2am little man.  I put you back to bed and fell asleep next to you.  Grace, you slept in your bed all night and didn't get up until 7am!  Wow!  :-)

Once people were ready for the day, we headed out to do some shopping!  Penny's birthday is on the 20th, so I wanted to make sure we had something for her to open this week when she comes over.  We went to Family Christian Stores and daddy found the perfect little bird house!  It was painted beautiful colors and on it had the word 'Grace' .... so fitting!  We had to get it for her.  :-)

Afterward, we went to Shane's Rib Shack for some lunch.  Joshua, you were feeding yourself mac and cheese from a spoon by yourself!  Good job man!  Grace, you were inhaling french fries!  :-P  Then, we went to Target for our groceries.  While there, you two ate a cookie and we saw my coworker, Novelyn.  She gave you two hugs.  :-)

We were home before 3pm and you two ended up napping.  Daddy primed the downstairs bathroom as I wrapped Gigi's and Mimi's Mother's Day gifts!  We made them photo books filled with some of the funniest and cutest photos of you two we could find.  I'm sure they'll like them.  :-)  Grace, you woke at 3:45pm, but I was able to rock you back to sleep some. 

We played on the front porch a little before dinner.  After dinner, we played in the bonus room.  Then, you both got a bath.  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment