Friday, May 25, 2012

Out For Dinner


Dearest Blessings~

This morning you two helped me around the house.  We paid some bills .... boring.  :-P  Then, we organized a little upstairs and ran some laundry.  Joshua's diaper leaked everywhere through the night, so we had to run the sheets and pillow cases.  :-P

We read some books together this morning and then had snack time.  Joshua, you're getting a little better with your words.  I have you say some words after me as I read them to you and Grace.

After some snacks, we ran our errands.  I picked up Joshua's new prescription from the drug store and then we ran to Target for a few quick things.  We had run out of applesauce and milk.

We were home by lunch .... both of you two ate your puréed foods!  Woo hoo!  I ate a baked potato once you two were settled and playing.  However, while I was eating, Joshua ended up biting Grace on the back and boy did she scream!  I gave little man a pop on the bottom .... I'm getting a little tired of this biting phase you all are into! 

We had more story time after lunch.  I had Joshua repeat works after me for the story 'Hop on Pop' by Dr. Seuss .... he almost read the entire book!  :-)

Grace, you really fought nap time but you two were eventually sleeping by 1:30pm.  I felt a little sick this afternoon, so I laid down with you two as well. 

Daddy was home early at 4:20pm to start the holiday weekend!  Since we had some extra family time together, we went out for dinner for fun!  We went down the road to the 'Village Grill' .... you two had been there before but it's been a long time.  You all split some chicken tenders, fries, and a cookie!  ;-)  Once home, you two had a bath and then we all headed to bed.  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment