Friday, June 1, 2012

Work On A Friday

Dearest Angels~

Today was a daddy day for you two!  I went into work to cover the clinic since Dr. Rickert (the other dentist that I work with) was unavailable.  

At 7am, when I was almost ready to leave the house, all three of you all were still sleeping .... I must get ready in the morning quietly.  ;-)  But, I still kissed you all and said 'I love you' before heading to the office.

It ended up raining off and on today.  At one point it stormed pretty heavily and daddy said it sacred Joshua.  Poor little man!  But, you all didn't let the rain stop you all from having fun!  Daddy took you all to the park and walked around the subdivision.  Grace, you apparently fell asleep during the walk.  The park was a little wet so you all got dirty.  You all met a little girl named Elizabeth while there.  You two went on the swings and the slides.

After lunch you all watched some 'Scooby Doo' together and then all three of you all took a nap.  ;-)  You all also played with blocks with daddy.  I got home early at 5:30pm!  Woo hoo!  You all were just coming down for dinner when I got home.  :-)

Grace, you were congested and warm this evening.  I gave you some tylenol.  You didn't have a fever, but you were fussy and couldn't breath .... poor little thing.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment