Friday, June 29, 2012

Testing


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Why do you all wake up so early on days I can sleep in?  There really was no reason to be up at 6:15am this morning.  But, alas, I found myself awake with a crying Grace .... you wake up fussy sometimes.  :-P

Guess what .... we saw deer in our backyard this morning!  I think there were three out.  I wonder how they can stand the hot weather we've been having recently.  While we were downstairs, we swept and vacuumed the downstairs.  :-)

We had a little bit of playtime this morning and then headed over to see Uncle James.  He watched you two as I went to get a drug screening test for work.  I'm due for re-credentialing and renewal for work .... all providers are up every two years.  Anyway, I had to wait for one hour.  Ugh.  I picked up lunch for everyone (chicken nuggets and fries) and quickly made it back to help feed you two and change diapers.  As you all were eating, I made a quick trip to work to have my TB test read .... I was negative.  ;-)  I was back with you all at 12:30pm.  I got you all an 8 piece nugget meal with fries and you all only left one nugget and one fry!  Whoa!

We were back home by 1:30pm.  Grace, you took a nice nap.  Joshua, you fought it and didn't nap.  It was so hot out today, so once Grace woke up we stayed inside.  The high for today broke a record from previous years.

We played a little until daddy got home.  He picked up some oil and filters on the way home for the cars.  We have plans for my car, which I'll tell you all about later.  ;-)

We had leftovers for dinner.  Then, we played this evening.  But, Joshua got in trouble several times for throwing toys.  :-P  Then, it was bath time and bed time. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment