Saturday, June 30, 2012

#3 And Minivan


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Joshua, you came into our room around 10 something last night.  You ended up curling into our bed and fell asleep.  I went and stayed in your bed across from Grace.  She got up around 2:30am this morning and then curled up with me. 
Daddy and I had a mission today, so we went to Mimi's and Grandpa Mike's house early this morning .... we were there around 9am.  Grandpa Mike changed the oil in my Escape and Mimi watched you all as daddy and I started our mission.  We went to a few car dealerships, got information, and test drove a few things.  Then, we regrouped for lunch with you all, Mimi, Grandpa Mike, and Uncle Brennan.  While daddy and I were gone, you two played in a pool outside.  It was another hot day .... it was around 105 degrees!

Later in the afternoon, daddy and I went back to another dealership.  This time with took the Escape and completed our mission.  

Little ones .... there's a reason daddy and I have been doing a lot of research about vehicles, washing my car, cleaning it, and talking to people and dealerships for a few weeks now.  Little gifts .... our precious family of 4 will become a family of 5!  Yes, little miracles .... you all will have a little brother or little sister in December.  :-)  I'm a little over 16 weeks pregnant and due 12/12/12.  ;-)  Our ultrasound is in 2 weeks and then we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl.  

Daddy and I prayed a lot about whether to have another miracle.  And, we're so excited and blessed that God has answered our prayer.  So, to accommodate a larger, growing family, we needed to research a larger vehicle that can hold three car seats.  The most logical vehicle for us is a minivan .... so, after test driving, researching, and talking to multiple people .... we traded in my Ford Escape and bought a Honda Odyssey.



It's light blue (matches my Carolina license plate) and we're so excited!  ;-)  However, buying a car is a nerve racking process.  We didn't get home until 9:15pm.  Daddy and I were tired and hungry!  What a long day.  Grace, you fell asleep around 9:40pm.  Joshua, you were asleep around 10am.

I hope you two are as excited as we are.  Each day we pray for you two and thank God for you both, and now we have another miracle to pray for and thank God for.  We love you all so very much!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you two so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment