Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot Week


Dearest Miracles~

I got to play with you all and kiss you both before heading to work this morning!  Woo hoo!

The weather has gotten hot this week.  So, you all played outside in the water table with Penny today.  Apparently, while outside playing with water, you two helped 'wash' Penny's car!  ;-)  You all also had story time and craft time.  And, you all walked to the park.  Penny said that she gave Joshua a cookie this morning and it sounded like he said 'thank you' to her!  Wow! 

I got home around 6:45pm.  You all and daddy saw a hummingbird at the feeder before I got home!  :-)

Joshua, you love to carry around a stuffed kitty everywhere you go.  When I was younger, I use to carry around a stuffed tiger.  I named him 'Stripes' and took him everywhere.  I guess you get that from me.  ;-)

Grace's leg is still red.  I keep putting putting lotion on her leg.  I hope it heals soon.  Everyone got their nails cut this evening.  Then, you two had a bath.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment