Saturday, June 16, 2012

Steak And Ice Cream


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Joshua, you woke up around 2am this morning.  Grace, you woke at 4am.  :-P

This morning, daddy mowed the lawn as the three of us played.  Then, I headed to an eye doctor appointment.  I was way overdue for my eye exam.  :-P  I went to a new place and everyone was very nice.  My prescription barely changed, but my glasses are so old that it was several prescriptions off!  So, while there, I ordered some new glasses for myself!  Woo hoo!  They should be ready in a few weeks.  Hopefully you all won't bend the frames like with these.  :-P

I was home for lunch.  Once everyone was fed, we all ran some errands.  We made a quick trip to the post office and then to Target for some groceries.  It was such a beautiful day!  You all ate some veggie sticks and some cookies while there.  :-)  We picked up some corn on the cob, asparagus, and steaks for a fun daddy dinner tonight .... tomorrow is Father's Day! 

You two took late naps again.  I had to separate you two into different rooms so that you all would calm down enough to take a nap!  I vacuumed out my car as you all slept .... it was nice to get all the sand and stuff out from the beach!  It still needs a good wash but it looks so much better!

Our dinner turned out great!  You two just had yogurt and fries thought .... Joshua ate a little corn.  I was surprised you two weren't into our fancy meal! 

We all went for a walk this evening to the shops near our house and back.  It was a little over 2 miles.  We stopped and had some ice cream at one of the shops.  :-)  It was such a beautiful evening.  We saw fireflies and bunnies!  Then, you all had a bath and went to bed. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment