Thursday, June 7, 2012

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Little man, you woke up at 3am.  Grace, you noodled into our bed at 5:30am.  Needless to say, daddy and I were a little tired going to work this morning.  :-P

You all did a pretty little art project with Penny today .... you used construction paper and made pretty little flowers!  I love them!  Plus, they'll stay fresh for me since I won't have to water them!  ;-)  Ha!  

Guess what .... I was home early at 6pm!  Whoa!  This evening, we read and played.  Grace, you gave me lots of kisses!  Thank you!  :-)  Joshua, you didn't want to kiss anyone!  But, once it was bath time, daddy said you had to give kisses in order to get in the tub.  Boy .... you ran over so fast to give me and Grace a kiss!  :-P  Grace, you ended up falling asleep a little early, so we put you straight to bed.  Joshua, you took a bath by yourself though I think you missed Grace in there to help splash the water around.

So, I have some news .... we're going to the beach this weekend!  Woo hoo!  Grace, you've never seen the beach!  Penny has a little house in Morehead City that they weren't using this weekend so she brought us the key if we wanted to go down!  Yippie!  We'll either drive over there tomorrow evening or saturday morning .... we'll see how early daddy gets home and how tired we are tomorrow.  There's an aquarium there so I'm excited to take you all there!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment