Friday, June 22, 2012

Haircuts For All


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you noodled into our bed early this morning.  Joshua, you got up after daddy left for work.  Since the gate was open on the stairs, you wandered downstairs, by yourself, and started to play.  I heard you and went downstairs with Grace.

We did some laundry this morning and then headed back downstairs for some snacks.  I made you all more hotdogs since you two appear to eat them whole now.  ;-)  I also vacuumed and swept the downstairs as you two played.  

Joshua, you really impressed me at lunch.  You ate a lot of mac and cheese and you fed yourself!  I put it on your plate and you fed yourself using a plastic fork.  Wow!  You only dropped one noodle!

Also, in the book that we're reading, I can point to the pictures of the car, plane, train, truck, and boat .... and Joshua will say the words back at me without me having to say them first!  That's the first time he's done that with me!  I know you know all these words man, you just won't say them without being prompted.  We'll keep working on it, but you did really well today!  :-)

We had a really quick nap time after story time.  Then, we headed to Pam's for some haircuts!  You both sat in her booster seat (by yourselves) and behaved yourselves perfectly!  You both followed directions with no fussing!  Grace, you did act a little suspicious though.  ;-)  This was Grace's first 'real' hair cut .... I cut her bangs months ago when they were in her eyes.  :-)  And, I got my hair cut too!
 

You two helped me pick up some stamps at the Post Office afterwards and then we headed home by 4pm.  We made a pizza for dinner and it started to rain and thunder as we were cooking.  You two ate a good amount of pizza! 

Once daddy got home, we played!  He thought everyone was cute with their new haircuts!  We had more rain and thunder this evening.  Then, it was bath and bedtime.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment