Friday, June 15, 2012

Half Day


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you wouldn't go to sleep in your bed last night.  So, you ended up sleeping in our bed all night.  Joshua, you slept in.  ;-)

Once everyone was up, we played upstairs and organized somethings.  We also did some laundry.  We also did a lot of play time with blocks.  Then, we went downstairs for snack time.  While down there, we swept and vacuumed.  :-)

I made some chicken nuggets and fries for you two for lunch.  You all mostly ate the fries.  :-P  But, I made sure you two also had your yogurt prior to all those fries.  Grace, you were too funny .... you were getting tired at the table and I thought you were going to fall asleep in your chair sitting up.  ;-P

We made a quick trip to the mall after lunch.  We walked around a few times.  I had you two in the wagon.  Then, we quickly met someone to sell a camera lens that I wasn't using anymore.  I still have my other three .... my zoom, my wide angle, and my fast prime.  Those will keep me busy for a while!  ;-)

We were home by 1:40pm and daddy was home too!  He had a half day today with the summer hours!  Woo hoo!  We read some books together and then did a puzzle.  Afterward, you two both fought naps.  You all fell asleep late!

Joshua ate another hotdog by himself and fed himself mac and cheese at dinner this evening!  Wow!  Way to go little man!  We played downstairs after dinner and then had playtime upstairs with some music.  I put some CD's on.  After baths, it was bed time.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment