Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hotdogs



Dearest Precious Gifts~

Grace, you got up from your toddler bed and started to cry around 3:30am.  What was the matter sweetie?  Joshua, you woke at 6:20am after my work alarm went off.

I heard a loud storm last night as you all slept.  It took me awhile to fall back asleep, but I did like hearing the rain.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  Joshua, you apparently said the words 'bowl' and 'Grace' with no prompting!  Wow!  Also, you ate so much for her today!  She thinks you're going through a growth spurt.  You got ate well yesterday too!  ;-)  Plus, Joshua ate one and a half hotdogs for daddy at dinner and he held the hotdog and bit it himself without someone cutting it.  Whoa!  We ended up making more hotdogs this evening since you two are eating more.

I got home late because I had to gas up my car.  Once I got home, you two gave me kisses and then we all played this evening.  You two got a bath and then it was bedtime.   

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment