Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CE Course


Dearest Miracles~

Both of you two slept in your own beds last night .... woo hoo!  ;-)  And, Grace, you ate just shy of one and a half waffles at breakfast and a bite of yogurt!  Whoa!

I made some more hotdogs for you all this morning.  Then, we had some play time and our applesauce snack time.  We quickly saw Grandpa Jim before going to speech therapy with Kim.  He passed on some food, mail, and a potty chair from cousin Charlie.  We're going to start to introduce the potty to Joshua soon.  We'll see how that goes.  :-P

Joshua, you were frustrated today at speech therapy.  You did well at the beginning but then towards the end you got mad and shut down.  Perhaps you were tired. 

We were home by lunch time.  You both had your yogurts, though Joshua fought me a little.  You two then played as I made my lunches for this week. 

We went upstairs to play, but you two were napping by 1:10pm.  You guys ended up taking longer naps, but since you both were congested I let you sleep.  Once you two woke up, we watched a little bit of the 'Cars' movie. 

Daddy was home early .... by 5pm.  I headed out to a CE (continuing education) course near the hospital.  I have to have so many CE hours a year to renew my dental license.  You all had dinner and then played together.  I was home in time for baths and bedtime.  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment