Thursday, June 28, 2012

100 Degrees



Dearest Blessings~

I had to be at work early this morning for a meeting that started at 7:30am.  And, since I had insomnia last night, it was hard for me to get up and get ready.  Ugh.  :-P  But, unlike yesterday morning, both of you two were awake before I left for work.  So, I got to give you both kisses before leaving!  :-)

Today was another hot day!  It was around 100 degrees!  This weekend will be hot too.  You all had fun with the water table and Joshua still had his swim trunks on when I came home from work!

I got home around 6:30pm.  I gave you all kisses when I walked through the door.  That's always a nice way to come home from a long day at work!  Your smiling faces cheer me up!  ;-)

We all played upstairs this evening.  Grace, you wouldn't take your sandals off .... you really like them!  You finally took them off for bath time though.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment