Wednesday, June 6, 2012

No Shorts


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you slept in our bed all night.  You woke up crying around midnight.  I was too tired to put you back in your bed so you stayed with us.  Joshua, on the other hand, slept in his bed all night long.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  Looks like you all took earlier naps so your walk to the park was in the afternoon.  You all also had lots of play time, story time, and some art time. 

I got home around 6:45pm.  When I got home neither one of you two were wearing any shorts .... you were just running around in onesies!  So funny!  

We had some playtime this evening.  But, Joshua had some tantrums.  He got frustrated when we wanted him to say words to ask for his toys.  We're just trying to help you little man, but I know it's frustrating.  

You two had baths this evening.  We're still checking you both for ticks, though we haven't seen anything.  Grace, you were congested so I gave you a little bit of tylenol before bed.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment