Monday, June 4, 2012

Tick


 Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you managed to noodle in our bed by 12:30am.  I ended up sleeping with Grace in Joshua's bed all night.  Both of you were congested and warm this morning when you woke.

We did laundry and really tried to clean the play room this morning.  We organized toys, vacuumed the room (it's been a while since we did a good vacuuming up there), moved some furniture .... you two helped a little while playing.  :-)

Joshua .... you bit Grace's arm .... again!  There was lots of screaming and crying!  Little man, you need to stop biting people!  I gave you another pop on the bottom. 

After snack time, we went to the park for about an hour before heading to speech therapy with Kim.  Our usual park was crowded, so we went to a different park in the subdivision.  We all went down the slides and met three other children while there. 

Little man, you did well with Kim this morning.  We're working on words that change the consonant sound .... like 'pony'.  We're stay at this stage for a while.  You're still imitating sounds and noises with inflections around the house. 

We were home by lunch.  Joshua had his yogurt and then you both ate some bagel bites with me. 

After lunch, I changed your diapers and found a tick on Joshua's tummy!  It scared me to death!  I got it off but I was so rattled for the rest of the day!  I stripped everyone down and did a full tick check from head to toe!  I'm guessing it was from the park, but it could have been in our yard.  Ugh!   told Penny so she'll check you two each week too.  I felt so paranoid the rest of the day.  :-P

You two were napping by 2:30pm.  After naps, I changed you both and did another tick check.  We're going to have to check every day now since we know they're out there.  :-P

You two 'face timed' with Gigi this afternoon.  Joshua, you imitated things that she was saying!  After dinner, you two had a bath and daddy did another tick check on everyone and then me.  We didn't see any more .... whew!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment