Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Glasses


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you woke early this morning.  It was a little after 6am.  Daddy and I were getting ready for work.  You woke up grumpy and fussy.  I'm sure you were still tired but you wouldn't go back to sleep.  Joshua, you continued to sleep.  In fact, you were still sleeping when I left for work.  I kissed you before I left though.
You all had fun with Penny today, despite it being a hot day.  You all had playtime outside with the water table and went to the park.  Grace, you were apparently 'fearless' at the park and went on the big slide.  You all also had art time and story time.  Penny said that Joshua ate a blueberry for her!  Wow little man!
I got home late from work.  It was close to 7pm.  But, it was because I made a stop on the way home.  I picked up my new glasses and contacts from the eye doctor!  I was way overdue for new glasses, so I was so excited to get a new pair that was the correct prescription .... everything is so clear  now!  ;-)  The frames have springs in them and can bend a little .... but you all still have to be careful .... I don't want these getting all bent up like my old glasses.  :-P
Once I was home, you two gave me kisses.  Then, we all played this evening before bedtime.

I'll try to get home sooner tomorrow!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment