Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Repeating Words


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you didn't wake up until 6:30am this morning.  Joshua, you slept all night!  I didn't sleep well though.  I had insomnia and was awake all night.  :-P

We did a lot of laundry this morning during play time.  Then, we headed to speech therapy with Kim.  Joshua, you did well.  We're still sticking to two syllable words and having you try to finish the sounds and words yourself.  You still need prompting.  Grace and I played in the waiting room.  

We were home in time for me to cook you all some hotdogs, chicken nuggets, and fries for lunch.  You both ate one entire hotdog each, 2 nuggets each, and some fries!  Whoa!  Then, we had some play time downstairs.

Afterward, we went upstairs for story time.  I had Joshua repeat each word I said so we could work on sounds more.  You two didn't fight me for naptime after.  And, since I had a headache, I laid down with you both.  ;-)

Daddy was home a little late.  We had little pizzas for dinner.  Then, we all went for a beautiful walk this evening beyond the shops and back.  You two were in the wagon.  We walked at least 3 miles. 

Tomorrow is another work day so Penny will be here.  I'll come home as soon as I can!   :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment