Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Late Shopping


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little miracle!  How are you?  :-)

Sounds like you and Penny had fun today!  You took some nice naps for her, but you also took a trip to the park.  You're getting a little better with the sippy cup .... you took a few swallows of water from it today.  :-)

I got home a little earlier today.  I left work a little earlier .... we were finished with patients, so I left some progress notes to write for tomorrow .... plus, my allergies were really bad today, so I needed to get home to take some medication.  :-P  So, we were able to eat dinner slightly earlier than normal for a wednesday.  Since it was earlier, we then went out for some late night shopping.  Daddy and I pushed you around in the stroller and I made a quick trip in Kohl's to look at some tops.  Then, we walked down to the grocery store since we were out of milk.  :-)  

You haven't had a runny nose recently, so I think you've gotten over your cold!  Yippie!  :-)

We played on the bed, as usual, this evening.  We keep some of your toys up there so you always have something to play with.  :-)  Oh, daddy and Uncle Brennan won their game last night.  You were sleeping when he got home, and fell asleep once I knew he was home.  :-)

I saw a precious little boy today at work.  I did a restoration on one of his primary teeth.  Afterward, he hopped out of the chair and thanked me for "fixing" his tooth!  It was so cute!  :-)

Have fun with Penny again tomorrow .... I'll rush home as fast as I can .... I still miss you every time we're apart!  

Sleep tight my Joshua!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment