Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain Rain


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little miracle!  Today it rained all day long!  Which actually brought the temperature down.  We went out on the front porch and watched and listened to the rain for a little bit.  It was nice and cool.  I like it when it rains like that and I have no where to go.  ;-)  Daddy had to go to work in the rain though.  :-(  

This morning, you and I played on the bed with your toys.  Then, you took a little nap in your bed while I did some laundry.  

You finished your butternut squash at lunch, and you did well with the spoon again!  Also, I've been trying to brush your teeth after each bottle during the day, and you never resisted me!  I keep a little toothbrush upstairs and another one downstairs just for you!  ;-)

Eliza came over today for your physical therapy.  You did well with your rolling, but you're only going to the right to roll.  So, we worked on you going to the left to roll.  Also, you practiced getting into a sitting position from your tummy, and vice versa.  I took your helmet off for your appointment, and Eliza could see a difference in your head shape!  She was excited!  :-)

After she left, you and I prepared dinner and set it aside to cook later.  Well, you played in your pack & play in the kitchen while I did the preparing, but I told daddy you and the cat did it all.  ;-)  We prepared a veggie side .... potatoes, asparagus, corn, onion, garlic, spinach .... and marinated a steak.  We cooked it all before daddy got home.  Yummm!  It was good!  :-)


You ended up taking an afternoon nap for about 2 hours.  I looked up more baby names for Peanut, did some Bible reading, and held you while you snoozed.  :-)  

Oh, so daddy officially took the new job at Lenovo!  He starts on October 11th.  So, we had some chocolate this evening to celebrate.  ;-)  

You practiced eating Cheerios and your rice cracker.  Though, most of it all ended up on the floor while I was cooking dinner.  :-P  I then had to wipe down your high chair.  Oh well, one day you'll get it!  ;-)

This evening you played on the bed with daddy and I.  I was really tired, so daddy ended up walking around with you until you started to snore in his arms.  You're still trying to fight sleep each night.  Oh, while playing on the bed on your back with daddy, you put your right toes in your mouth!  I was wondering if you'd ever try to suck your toes.  :-P  

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment