Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More Deer


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  How are you?  :-)

We had an exciting morning before work!  Right when Penny got here, I spotted two deer in our backyard .... a mommy and a baby!  The baby had little spots on its back.  They were so pretty and they both stared back at us in the window.  

After I left for work, you and Penny had a fun time together.  Here's what you all did:

9am:  sleeping
9:30am:  walk to the park
11am:  drank water from sippy cup and did floor time
12:30pm:  sleeping
3:30pm:  walk outside
4:15pm:  floor time

When I got home, daddy and Gigi were both here.  Daddy was a little late leaving for his soccer board meeting since I was only expecting to see Gigi.  Daddy left shortly after I got home and then I watched you play with Gigi on the floor.  You showed her how you can crawl (or scoot) across the floor and how well you can sit now.  :-)  You did really well!  We're so proud of you!

I noticed that Penny refilled our bird feeder.  Wow!  Those birds can eat a lot!  I just filled it this past weekend and it was already down to the bottom this morning!

This evening, you and I played on the bed with your toys.  :-)  I put you on your back and scattered your toys just out of reach on all sides .... you twisted in every direction .... but no rolling yet.  You rolled perfectly weeks ago during your physical therapy appointment, and you haven't really done it since.  :-P  Don't worry, we'll keep practicing!  :-)

You got hungry a little earlier than normal, so I gave you a bottle and your oatmeal dinner while we were on the bed playing.  Then, you continued to play, but eventually fell asleep next to me in the bed.  I read until daddy got home.  It was about 9:45pm when he got home and you were snoring!  I put you in your bed so you'd continue sleeping.  :-)

One more day of work this week, and then we can play together all day!  I can't wait!  

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment