Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sleeping On Tummy


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!

So, when I awoke this morning, I noticed something different about you .... you had rolled over in the middle of the night and were sleeping on your tummy!  I guess that helmet didn't stop you, and you looked all comfortable snoring away in your bed.  :-P  You still have a hard time rolling from your tummy to your back, so once you woke up, you started to wine because you couldn't flip back around.  

You had a little nap in the crib this morning after your breakfast bottle.  I did somethings on the computer.  Once you woke up, we made a quick trip to the grocery store before heading back home for lunch.

I head a monster headache this afternoon (actually woke up with it but it was much smaller .... I still don't like to take a lot of medications because of Peanut).  So, when you decided to take a longer nap after lunch, I took a tylenol and curled up right next to you for a nap too!  

This afternoon, I gave you the second container of sweet potatoes and corn.  Again, you gobbled it up.  Then, we made dinner together.  We grilled some chicken and then sauteed some veggies on the side .... potatoes, corn, onions, garlic, spinach .... yummm!  It was good and daddy thought so too!  ;-)

You're rolling all over the place now from your back to your tummy.  And then crawling all around!

You did well with your bath tonight .... hardly a fuss .... and you wore the helmet all day long with little fussing.  

This evening, we played with your toys on the bed and you practiced your sitting.  Daddy put on another episode of Fraggle Rock .... you giggled so cutely at the opening theme song that I almost spit my water out that I was drinking!  ;-)

Tomorrow, I head back to work, but I know you'll have fun with Penny.  Save a big smile and kiss for me!  

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment