Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Got Prunes?


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  

Well, just as I mentioned yesterday, I had to go into work today.  :-(  I missed you all day, but I rushed home as soon as I could!  :-)

Mimi came early this morning to see you.  You all spent a few hours here, and then she took you back to her house to play.  You two also went to the grocery store and the nail salon (you didn't get your nails done, though they're getting long and sharp again).  :-P

I gave Mimi one of the prunes with apples container and you ate half of it for her.  Maybe you're getting use to the taste of prunes now?  Oh, Mimi brought over a plastic slide for you to play on when you get a little bigger, and two chairs for our deck.  Now, when the weather's nice in the mornings, we can sit outside and enjoy the breeze!  :-)

Daddy picked you up at Mimi's after work.  I came straight home so I could start making dinner.  I was about halfway done when you and daddy got home!  I hugged and kissed you and you gave me little smiles and giggles back!  How precious!  

This evening we all just relaxed and played.  You're still scooting along pretty well on the floor, but no rolling.  You did more tummy time and played with your toys on the bed.  

Tomorrow, you'll get to see Gigi because daddy has a late soccer meeting, and I don't know what time I'll get home from work.  Penny will be here during the day to play with you, and then Gigi will be here until I get home.  :-)

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment