Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Strawberries


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  

You and Penny had a fun day together.  Here's what you all did:

8:30am:  sleeping
10:15am:  walk to the park and met a little boy named Owen who will be one year on Oct 4th
11:15am:  floor time
12pm:  Penny fed you a mixture of apples, strawberries, and bananas .... this was your first time eating strawberries!  Penny said, "He did so god with a spoon!  I gave him one to hold while I fed him so he could practice getting it to his mouth .... he did so good!!"  Way to go little precious!  I'm so proud of you!  :-)
1pm:  sleeping in crib

Daddy had dinner waiting when I got home.  :-)  So, we all ate at the table together.  Daddy and I put you in your highchair at the kitchen table while we eat dinner.  You usually play with a toy or practice holding a sippy cup.  :-)

You didn't fuss at all with your bath this evening!  Woo hoo!  I guess you're more use to them now!  :-)

Before I got home, daddy ran your laundry, so after your bath, we folded your clothes and blankets.  

You're doing well with the helmet .... except last night you cried and fussed a lot before falling asleep in daddy's arms .... daddy had to walk with you to calm you.  Tonight, however, you fell right to sleep in daddy's arms after a bottle.  

One more day of work my little Joshua .... I'll try to rush home as fast as I can tomorrow!

Sleep tight my little angel!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment