Saturday, September 25, 2010

World Record



Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little miracle!  This morning was really nice .... all three of us ended up sleeping in!  I was surprised at the time when I woke up and saw you still dozing in your bed!  :-)

After breakfast though, daddy and I did a lot of chores around the house to clean it up.  We vacuumed, cleaned and put away the dishes, wiped down the kitchen, reorganized the pantry .... you played on your blanket or in the pack & play.  :-)  When I went on the back deck to empty the vacuum cleaner, I saw three deer .... two adults and one baby .... they were in the woods right in front of me!  Daddy came out to try to get a picture, but he used my phone so you couldn't see them very well.  

Uncle Brennan came over after our chores and we all ate lunch together.  We went to Red Bowl .... you've been there before, but today you took a little nap while we ate.  We celebrated daddy's new job offer.  :-)

Daddy took an afternoon nap while you and I played upstairs together.  I ran some more laundry as we played on the bed.  When daddy woke up, we did a quick trip to the grocery store.  I carried you all around on my back while you were in the baby carrier.  :-)

It wasn't until after the grocery store that the excitement came .... we took you inside and started to unload the car with the groceries when we noticed something .... you had made the largest .... most massive .... world record breaking poopy diaper on the planet .... most of it was all over (and I mean ALL OVER) the carseat!  Daddy took the carseat completely apart as I took you upstairs, took everything off you, and immediately put you in the bath!  I had to rinse you off before I could even give you a bath!  Of course, everything ended up in the washing machine too .... pieces of the carseat, your outfit, the changing table cover, the towels .... ew!  :-P  I'm sure you felt better after all that! 

After you were all clean and washed up, daddy and I ate dinner.  You practiced with the sippy cup more in your high chair.  You're getting better but still need a lot of help with it.  :-P

The rest of the evening we all played together.  You like the new couch upstairs.  It's a sectional in an "L" shape, so you like to sit in the corner.  :-)

Tomorrow will probably be relaxing too.  Gigi is playing at church again, so we'll see her in the morning. 

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment