Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blueberries


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pic!  Today was a better day for you and the helmet.  You didn't fuss as much.  :-P

We started the day relaxing as a family .... we made pancakes for breakfast and then had some tea on the front porch.  It was nice and cool outside this morning, so you sat on my lap and then daddy's lap as we finished our teas.  :-)  

You and I danced together as daddy took a shower.  :-)

Today you wear the helmet for two hours and then have a one hour break.  So, you wore the helmet from 8am-9am, 11am-12pm, 4pm-5pm, and then 7pm-8pm (8 hours total which is about 2.5 hours more than yesterday).  You got more of a break this afternoon because we were at Mimi's house and you fell asleep on her.  Tomorrow is when you can start napping in the helmet, so you got out of wearing it for a little bit.  :-P  

Mimi and Grandpa Mike watched you for a little while daddy and I ran some errands.  We ate a quick lunch and then grabbed some things for the house .... and we were low on baby wipes!  We gotta keep your little bottom clean!  

When we got home, I gave you an apples and blueberry mixture .... this was the first time you've had blueberries .... and you apparently like them!

I miss kissing your forehead because of the helmet.  I know we just started, but I can't wait until you'r done and I can keep kissing your forehead any time I want to!  ;-)

Oh, you didn't fuss as much with your bath today!  Thank you!  You didn't start crying until the end, so perhaps you're getting more use to it?  I hope so since we're getting into the routine of daily baths since you sweat more with the helmet.  

It occurred to me what you remind me of when you crawl around .... baby sea turtles!  When baby sea turtles hatch, they crawl and scoot back to the ocean by themselves .... you kind of look like them .... scooting around on the carpet waving your arms around like you're doing the breaststroke!  It's so cute!  

We watched an episode of Fraggle Rock with daddy on the laptop this evening.  You clapped and giggled when they sang and danced .... you like the opening theme song, so daddy plays it for you on the guitar now!  :-)  You played with your toys and sat upright while watching the show.  

After you went to bed, it started to rain late.  It didn't wake you though.  I was awake.  I think I may be able to feel little Peanut kicking, but it's hard to tell.  :-P  Continue to keep Peanut in your prayers little one.  :-)

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you and Peanut very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment