Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lots Of Tickles


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Today you and I had a pretty relaxing day.  We played all morning in the bonus room with your toys.  You kept rubbing your eyes, but you never took a morning nap.  Then, you became really fuss at lunch time.   I made a bottle for you .... you took half of it .... then fell asleep for about 2 hours!  Maybe next time you'll take a little nap.  :-P  I held you while you sleep though.  :-)

You did well with the spoon today.  I gave you half of the second container of butternut squash.  You're still spilling all the Cheerios on the floor though.  We practiced with the Cheerios this afternoon and you ended up eating half of one .... so you're getting better!  You won't eat any before unless I put it on a spoon.  We're trying to get you to put them in your mouth by yourself though to help your fine motor skills.

We looked up more baby names for Peanut, though we still haven't decided on anything yet.  If you have any ideas, let daddy and I know, ok?  ;-)

We got to eat dinner with daddy when he came home from work.  The weather has been a little cooler recently, so you and I went to his soccer game tonight.  Daddy and Uncle Brennan rode together and we drove separately though.  That way we could leave at half time since the game didn't start until 8:15pm.  They wore the white jerseys .... daddy is number 4 and Uncle Brennan is number 66.


We left at half time, and they were losing.  :-(  They ended up losing at the end, which is their first loss of the season.  But, I'm sure they'll do better at the next game.  :-)

You and I did a lot of playing today .... we did a new game where I was the tickle monster .... I kept tickling you over and over and you kept laughing and giggling!  I had you on your back and kept playing with your tummy.  You really like that game!  We'll have to show daddy how much you laugh!  ;-)

Tomorrow I head back to work so I need you to be good for Penny.  And, of course, save a smile and kiss for me!  I'll come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment