Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cookie Cake


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello my little man!  

Today you and Penny had fun while daddy and I were at work.  You two went to the park, you took a nap, and you tried the snack foods again (rice rusk and cereal).  You didn't eat the cereal for Penny either.  I think I'm just going to have to keep trying a couple times a day until you understand you can eat the Cheerios and not just throw them on the floor.  :-P

I got home late from work this evening (around 7:30pm), so we just had leftovers for dinner.  I hate getting home late because then I don't get to see you for very long in the evenings before you fall asleep.  

Daddy and I gave you your usual evening bath and you ended up peeing again once we put you in the tub!  Ew!  Do me a favor and try to hold it in for a few more minutes tomorrow evening.  :-P  Other than that, you did well with the bath.  

Oh, everyone at work loved the cookie cake!  They were also happy to hear that the second ultrasound went well.  I brought home the leftovers so daddy could have some.  ;-)
Daddy had in interview today.  Don't worry .... he still has a job, but he's also looking around at what else is out there.  The economy has been down for a while, so it's hard to find things.  So, we'll see what happens with this, or if daddy will stay working for the State of NC downtown.  

You had a pear and pineapple mixture today.  This was your first time and you gobbled it down.  :-)

We all played on the bed this evening.  You were fussy because you were tired and kept fighting sleep.  You would rub your eyes and complain, but you wouldn't fall asleep.  :-P  You calmed down a little with the oatmeal before eventually dozing. 

Continue to save a kiss and smile for me tomorrow.  I know you'll have fun with Penny again.

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment