Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eleven Months


Dearest Joshua David~

Happy 11 months to you!  Do you know what that means?  One month until your very first birthday!  Did I ever tell you that when I saw you for the first time in the hospital, I wished you a happy birthday?  Well, I did!  I think you smiled back!  ;-)

We saw three deer this morning before I headed to work.  Penny had just gotten here and I spotted a mommy and two baby deer in the back yard!  Penny brought you over to the window and we all watched them in the woods.  They were so pretty!  :-)

You and Penny had fun today.  You took a nap for her in the morning and then you two went to the park.  This afternoon, Penny put you in the crib to nap, and you flipped over to your tummy while sleeping.  :-)  She also gave you the second container of apples, strawberries, and bananas, which you apparently gobbled up.  You had a dirty diaper this afternoon that spoiled your outfit, but Penny was able to clean you up and change your outfit without taking off your helmet!  I just take the helmet off to change your outfits since it's easier.  Then, I get to wipe and kiss your little forehead and play with your hair!  :-)

I got home a little later this evening since I had to gas my car up.  Daddy had made some pasta, so we all got to eat dinner together.  

Then, you had your daily bath.  You get an hour break from the helmet each day, so we've been giving you a bath during that time since you sweat in the helmet.  

You were really active this evening .... playing and crawling all around the bed!  And then you were fussy with your dinner oatmeal!  You eventually calmed down and fell asleep in my arms!  How precious!  I didn't want to let you go, but I had to go to sleep too.  :-P  So, I placed you in your bed and you continued sleeping.




Tomorrow I'm taking a Continuing Education class .... I need 15 hours a year to renew my dental license.  So, you'll be with daddy and Mimi.  Be good .... and save a smile and kiss for me .... I  miss you so much when we're not together!  

Sleep tight my little Joshua!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment