Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious miracle!  How are you today?

Well, you and Penny had fun today together, though I had no doubt you would.  :-)  You did floor time, tummy time, tried another rice cracker and cheerios, walked to the park, and took a nap.  :-)  You're still getting use to the solid foods.  You keep throwing the cheerios on the floor.  One day you'll understand you can eat them.  :-P


Guess what today is .... the first day of Autumn!  Woo hoo!  I'm hoping the weather will start to cool off soon with the new season.  :-)

This morning, before I left for work, you, Penny, and I saw a deer in the back yard.  It was pretty, and we think it was a baby that has grown up because it only had a few spots on the fur left.  

Daddy and I have been thinking of names for little Peanut.  We still haven't made up our minds yet though.  Do you have any ideas or thoughts?  Well, if you do, let daddy and I know.  :-)

Tomorrow is a pretty big day .... our couches for the bonus room get delivered tomorrow and we have an appointment with Level Four Pediatrics to get your helmet checked out.  They wanted us to come back for a 2 week check to see if the helmet needs to be adjusted.  You won't have another scan for another 2 weeks after tomorrow though (after one month of wearing the helmet).  I haven't noticed any problems with your helmet, and you appear to have adjusted to it pretty well.  

Oh, I've noticed that you've been rolling to your side at night and sleeping on your side for a while before rolling on your tummy.  It's really cute.  :-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment