Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Desserts


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you were up early as we were getting ready for work.  However, you weren't grumpy like you were yesterday morning.  Joshua, you were, again, still sleeping when I left.  But, I managed to give you kisses before I left. 

You all had fun with Penny today.  You were able to get to the park and have some fun.  Quinn didn't come today since she was out of town.  Joshua, you never napped for Penny though .... you only 'rested' for her.  :-P

I got home really late this evening .... 7pm.  Oh, but I only have 9 more working days until I'm on vacation!  Woo hoo!  And by vacation, I mean maternity leave.  ;-)  I got stuck at the local railroad tracks and saw a train go by.  I also brought home a lot of cupcakes and cookies from work for you two.  :-)

We all relaxed this evening and watched the Charlie Brown special 'The Great Pumpkin' that we recorded. 

Baby biscuit, you kicked a lot again today.  I hope everything goes well for your appointment tomorrow!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment