Wednesday, November 28, 2012

38 Weeks

Dearest Blessings~

Today we are 38 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  Woo hoo!  We're definitely in the home stretch now!  Two weeks from now we'll have our C section .... unless something happens between now and then!  Our next appointment is this friday so continue to pray for a healthy little sister!

You two were still both congested last night.  No one really slept.  :-P  Grace, you were really congested this morning and grumpy as daddy and I were getting ready for work.  We gave you some medicine and then you rested on Penny when she got here.  Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left for work, so I gave you kisses as you snoozed. 

Neither of you ate for Penny today.  She gave you all some more medicine too as daddy and I were at work.  You two did have some fun though .... you made and decorated a gingerbread man cookie and made some ornaments for the tree!  :-)

I got home around 6:20pm.  You two were coughing but playful.  This evening we all relaxed.  We felt a lot of baby biscuit movements and kicks.  My coworkers are taking bets if we'll make it to our due date. 

Everyone got more medicine before bedtime.  I hope you two feel better soon!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment